The Works of Andrés Sanz: a (non) systematic review.

The items posted here are notes, ideas and (moving) pictures that were part of the creative process during the making of my work.


Check out Flat Love LATEST NEWS in Facebook!

Flat Love (2009)

Flat Love (2009)

26 March 2009

Flat Love: Storyboards.

After drawing several drafts of the storyboard, I usually lay out the sequences using Post-its on a white board. That helps me to visualize the entire film like a map or a pentagram. This way I can check the visual rhythm, duration and the gaps or holes in the story.

   

I don’t spend too much time finishing the storyboards. I’m not interested in making beautiful drawings but simple ones that tell the story. As an example, I’m posting a few pages of an old draft of the script, which includes an alternative version for the third act of FLAT LOVE.



No comments: